Language Perfect / TOFA Professional Learning Fund
The fund has been created for the promotion of excellence in the French Teaching Profession in Western Australia.
The Language Perfect – TOFA Professional Learning Fund is now available to TOFA members who would like assistance with attending professional learning activities.
TOFA members wishing to have access to this fund must address the following selection criteria:
The proposed professional learning activity must be in line with the TOFA aims and objectives, and applicants are requested to demonstrate how it:
- Pertains to the teaching and learning of French in Western Australia.
- Promotes best teaching practice.
- Fosters professional networks pertaining to the teaching of French in Western Australia.
- Promotes excellence in French language acquisition for TOFA members and their students.
- Promotes the provision of student activities.
The applicant must also:
- Explain how he / she would be prepared to share their experience with other TOFA members.
It remains at the discretion of the TOFA Committee as to how this fund is to be allocated amongst the applicant(s).
The application must address the above criteria and should not exceed two A4 pages. The application must be accompanied by a Language Perfect TOFA Professional Learning Fund application form. The applicant must be a financial TOFA member. The applicant may apply for assistance retrospectively by 6 months or in advance by 12 months.
All applications must be received by 21 April 2015.